Resources for Carolina Students with ADHD and/or Learning Differences
- Click here to register for ADHD Peer Connect Coaching Group.
- Click here for more information about ADHD, Me and UNC Monthly Events.
- Click here for ADHD Apps/Technology.
- Click here for ADHD Websites.
- Click here for ADHD Videos.
- Click here for ADHD Books.
- Click here for Burnett Seminar Videos.
Think you might have ADHD or a Learning Disability?
You’ve Been Diagnosed with a Learning Disability… Now What?
- Register with Accessibility Resources & Service, who can arrange possible accommodations.
- Make an appointment with our ADHD/LD specialists to:
ADHD and Learning Disabilities in Higher Education
Burnett Seminars at Carolina
The annual seminar features a keynote speaker who discusses learning differences. The topic of the 18th Annual Timothy B. and Jane A. Burnett Seminar for Academic Achievement is “Thinking Beyond Normal—How to Live, Learn and Thrive Outside the Lines,” featuring Jonathan Mooney, a renowned writer, neuro-diversity activist and author. To learn more and to register, go to https://alumni.unc.edu/events/2019-annual-burnett-seminar/.