Join a Group and Explore Resources
Join the ADHD/LD Peer Connect Group or attend an ADHD, Me, and UNC event. Check out our guide to helpful ADHD/LD resources including apps, books, and online resources. Make an appointment with an ADHD/LD specialist.
Think you might have ADHD or LD?
Diagnosed and Seeking Accommodations?
Collaborate with ADHD/LD peers to exchange ideas, support each other, and learn strategies that promote academic success.
Academic coaches regularly help students with:
- Time Management: Stay on top of academics and other activities with tools that help you prioritize, plan and follow through.
- Active Studying: Focus better with active studying techniques, such as concept mapping and self-quizzing.
- Reading: Tackle readings strategically and retain important concepts from any text.
- Test Preparation: Create study plans and learn techniques for handling different types of exams.
- Note Taking: Capture key elements from lectures and readings and organize your notes to better understand the material covered in class.
- Accountability. Stay accountable to your schedule, plans, and goals.