Identify exactly what you want to accomplish.
Create a clear action plan to achieve your goals.
Stay committed to your action plan.
Balance Your Life
Design your week to include time for everything that’s important to you: academics, friendships, exercise, etc.
Academic coaches regularly help students with:
- Time Management: Stay on top of academics and other activities with tools that help you prioritize, plan and follow through.
- Active Studying: Master course content with active studying techniques, such as concept mapping and self-quizzing.
- Reading: Tackle and retain important concepts from any text, whether it’s chemistry, history or political science.
- Test Preparation: Learn techniques for handling multiple choice, essay and word-problem exams.
- Note Taking: Capture key elements from lectures and readings and organize your notes to better understand the material covered in class.
A Balanced Approach to Success.
Life at Carolina can be busy. Let’s us help you design a schedule that includes time for everything that’s important to you: academics, friendships, exercise, etc.Schedule An Appointment
Take an inside look at the Learning Center: How Academic Coaching supports students
In the Learning Center, the door is always open. Tora Collins